Recordings 4 Bands record CDs and Digital albums for Brass, Silver & Concert Bands in the UK
Recordings 4 Bands have been in business since 2004. Our aim has always been to provide the best quality of recording currently possible. Of course, everyone says that, and we are aware that we face some very stiff competition in the UK for brass band recordings.
We therefore built our business on 3 key elements:
- Top Quality Recording gear – our microphones and setup has been optimised for Band recordings.
- Outstanding Customer Service – real people who understand both the technology and the music.
- A Passion for musical excellence – we care about your CD as much as you do and want it to be the very best it can be.
How does it work?
Recordings 4 Bands operate on location all over the UK. No matter whether you are based in Cornwall or the Scottish Borders, we will come to you. We have recorded in a wide variety of venues from practice rooms to Community Centres and even the William Booth Hall in London. Generally speaking most bands will record either in their practice room or a concert venue they are familiar with.
Most Bands will record at a weekend. Sometimes we can record an album in just one day, but a full weekend of recording is more usual.
- We record on location anywhere in the UK
- All recordings are undertaken using our own kit and staff
- Recordings 4 Bands have been recording Brass and Silver bands on location at a professional level since 2004
- We can produce CDs or provide you with Digital tracks for use on your website or social media sites.
- All our staff carry up to date CRB Clearance for working with Children
Record with us
If you would like to discuss a recording then you can contact us by telephone on 01225 302143 or click here to fill out our contact form.