Recording your Band doesn’t need to be expensive. Our unique business model enables your Band to make a profit from album sales.
Option 1 – Recording session plus CD production
Our pricing has been designed to enable Bands to make a small profit from CD sales.
- 100 CDs £7.00 each
- 200 CDs £6.00 each
- 300 CDs £5.00 each
- 500 CDs £4.00 each
- 1000 CDs £3.00 each
Other quantities can be quoted for upon request. Please do not hesitate to ask if you would like something different to this.
- 1 day on location at a venue of your choice.
- Play back facility to hear the songs after you record them.
- 10 hours editing and mastering time in our Post Production Studios.
- Artwork design and CD packaging.
- Copyright clearance where necessary.
Standard CD Spec : Full Colour disc packed into Jewel case with 4 side full colour booklet and rear inlay, individually cellophane wrapped.
If you would like to discuss alternative options on CD packaging then please contact us.
Option 2 – Digital only Recordings
Increasingly we are recording choirs who want to put some high quality audio samples of their website or to simply distribute digital files through an online resource. The quality of the recording and the recording process for this is exactly the same. The only difference is that we supply you with digital files rather than a quantity of CDs.
Our digital only recording packages start from just £500 inclusive of 1 day on location anywhere in the UK – please get in touch for more details.
In both cases, Prices are inclusive of:
- 1 Day Mobile Recording services on location.
- Travel to and from the site for all our staff (Anywhere in the UK).
- 1 day Post Production studio time to include preparation of Audio Master CD.
- CD artwork design using text and images supplied by you.
Additional days on location are charged at £250 per day. Additional studio time is charged at £200 per day.